Chartered accountants provide the day to day accountancy services that make businesses run smoothly. They support the development and implementation of corporate strategy, as well as prepare financial statements and reports for investors, owners and other key stakeholders of a business.
What is involved?
• Maintaining financial records and preparing and interpreting statements.
• Developing profit projections and cash flow forecasts.
• Formulation of accounting and reporting policies.
Key skills needed for a financial accountant job
• Numerical and analytical skills.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Working well in a team.
www.ijobsfinancial.co.uk is a leading online jobsite for accountancy jobs, finance jobs, banking jobs and insurance jobs in the UK and internationally. Whether you are looking to get into these professions or want to progress your career we have a wide range of new vacancies posted daily.