What is involved in a job in corporate finance? Chartered accountants working in this field are involved in company mergers, acquisitions and changes in ownership. A job in corporate finance requires dealing with finance providers, lawyers, researchers and other key professionals.
Jobs in corporate finance include:
• Preparing financial projections and strategic business plans.
• Coordinating teams of professionals, such as solicitors and lawyers.
• Advising on how to raise finance for new products, projects and business growth.
Key skills needed in corporate finance?
• Negotiation skills.
• Confidence with numbers.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team.
www.ijobsfinancial.co.uk is a leading online jobsite for accountancy jobs, finance jobs, banking jobs and insurance jobs in the UK and internationally. Whether you are looking to get into these professions or want to progress your career we have a wide range of new vacancies posted daily.
Search our listing of current corporate finance jobs or submit your CV to our database for recruiters to find.